· Classroom Parties will be during the time frame of 2pm -3pmat the discretion of the classroom teacher. Only previously arranged classroom parents and volunteers will be able to attend classroom parties.
· All Parent Volunteers must sign into the front office and fill out a Visitor Sticker. Our staff has been instructed to send all visitors to the front office without a Visitor Sticker.
· There will be regular dismissal at 3:17pm. There is no safe way to dismiss our students safely with last minute changes or last minute calls to the front office.
· ALL NOTES regarding ANY CHANGES for dismissal must be sent to classroom teachers in the morning of Friday, October 31st.
· K-5th grade students will be able to change into their costumes after lunch on Friday, October 31st. Please remember that there are a limited number of adults to help assist students with their costumes.
· Costumes worn at school should be comfortable and conducive to learning. When helping your child choose a costume, please remember weapons and other suggestions of overt violence, as well as masks are not allowed. Please keep in mind some families are deeply offended by the representation of witches, ghosts, vampires, devils, werewolves, and goblins.
· We continue to have the “No Group Costume” policy.
We look forward to a safe and successful Halloween day at Indian Trail. Thank you in advance for your help!