In Social Studies this month, we made bumper stickers to promote ways to take care of our environment. Next week, we will be learning about Supply and Demand. We will be participating in a mock farmers market. The students will need to raise and lower their prices based on need.
In math , we are finishing up our study of data and graphsMD.B.3. We will move on to area and perimeter next week. MD.C.5a, MD.C.5b, MD.C. 7a,b,c,d,
- tomorrow May 2, the students will be watching an Orchestra Assembly.
- Wednesday, May 7 we will have MAP Math testing at 12:45-1:45.
- Monday, May 12 will be MAP reading testing at 12:45-1:45.
- Thursday, May 15 is an early release day. Students will be dismissed at
- Friday, May 16 the author of Rump, Liesl Shurtiff, will be visiting I.T.
- Monday, May 26 is Memorial Day- there is no school.